In her role at g[squared], two of Paula’s greatest passions—people and promotion—merge. With six years of experience in marketing and partnerships, she brings unbridled energy and deep expertise to the team. From collaboration and client communications to project and event management, Paula’s talents for learning and leading by example are tangible.
If there’s an opportunity to support others, you’ll find Paula there. She gives back to the community by contributing to the charity where her career began, KidSport Edmonton. In her previous role at the EE Football Team Franchise, she led and took part in various charity events including the annual Women’s Dinner in Support of Ovarian Cancer & the Lois Hole Hospital for Women, Purolator’s Tackle Hunger initiative, EPCOR’s Military Appreciation Night and 630CHED’s Santas Anonymous Game Day.
Education & accreditations
- Sports Business Major; Double-Minor in Psychology & Sociology, Bishop’s University
- Sports & Event Marketing Postgraduate, George Brown College
- Walking and spending time with friends and family
- 24/7 fan of all sports, mostly watching but occasionally playing
- In-between games, she’s a criminal justice enthusiast: Law & Order, Dateline, 20/20, 48 hours, documentaries, podcasts and anything on the Investigation Network. She even took some university courses on the subject
- One day, she’ll have her own dog. Until then, she loves to play with puppies at the dog park
- Reading—if it’s a good book, she’s glued