With her creative and collaborative approach, Carolyn excels at seeing problems from many perspectives, allowing her to develop dynamic solutions. From analyzing patterns and establishing frameworks to strategic planning and goal setting, she brings a balanced and enthusiastic attitude to her work at g[squared]. Carolyn is exceptionally skilled in paid and organic advertising strategy, campaign management, email marketing, SEO, content creation and social media strategy.
In both her professional and personal life, Carolyn loves to foster deeper connections and build meaningful relationships to make positive change in her community. She’s currently?working with the Oliver Community League on the #UncoverOliver campaign, which is an Indigenous-led initiative to educate Edmontonians about the Indigenous Peoples who called this land home long before it was taken as “Edmonton”, and the lasting negative effects Frank Oliver & the Canadian Government forced onto these groups. The campaign aims to rename the community to match its current values of inclusivity for all.
Education & accreditations
- BComm., University of Alberta
- Digital Marketing Diploma, RED Academy & University of Alberta
- A true music lover, she has played piano for 25 years
- Enjoys jamming with her dad, who is a drummer and a big source of inspiration
- Her wanderlust often takes her to the mountains where she hikes and camps with friends
- The stunning Abraham Lake area is her favourite place in Alberta
- She loves to write and has been running her poetry blog for 2 years
- Currently, for fun, she’s learning how to write HTML and CSS